Budget Inn & Suites
This hotel is beyond disgusting.We needed a room prior to my husbands surgery at 5am the next morning.
When we got there this is what our room looked like. Needless to say we didn't sit on anything. I'm an asthmatic and my husband has cancer. The room reeked with smoke and mildew.
DON'T EVER GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY.
This is completely and totally unacceptable.Just Beware of booking thru someone else because that's what happen to us.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Room Accommodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..."
- "Best price guaranteed $69.96 and charged us $120.00 for 1 full bed. No cup and no Kleenex. Trashy room. Check out pics that should open up. And there are more..."
- "It appears that “Las Palmas Travel Network” (LPTN) may be a new scam connected to what’s going on at Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka Bahia Turquesas). ** Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."