Rocky Mount, North Carolina

the budget inn in hurricane, wv was disgusting.Stuff/dirt was hanging from the ceiling, the pillow case was obviously dirty with something on it.

There was a hole in the bathroom door, wall paper coming off, gross dirty bathroom floor, carpets not vacuumed, faucet did not have a handle, and mold all around the sink.

we just traveled 14 hrs so we stuck it out. the comment from the staff the next day - we'll have to tell maintenance, that was it. I've tried to contact corp. headquarters but can't find an address.

their franchise is truly the slum lord for hotels.I recommend staying clear from allll budget inn hotels,

Had an Experience with Budget Inn?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Budget Inn - Worst hotel in the world Budget Inn "mold in bathroom, switch taped on wall, wires spliced on lamp, fragged cord on air condition light mouse or rat in room *** stains on sheets. Pillows had stains all..." Read more Festiva - The worst vacation Festiva "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Candlewood Suites - Candlewood 600 Wonderworld Dr. San Marcos TX, 78666 Candlewood Suites " For being a Candlewood Suites I'm real disappointed with our experience here. First night I checked in it was late close to midnight and had a real exhausted day. The..." Read more Review about Budget Inn North Port from Acme, Michigan Budget Inn "Best price guaranteed $69.96 and charged us $120.00 for 1 full bed. No cup and no Kleenex. Trashy room. Check out pics that should open up. And there are more..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more