Budget Inn - Hurricane, WV filthy, broken faucet, dirty linens, dirt hanging from ceiling
the budget inn in hurricane, wv was disgusting.Stuff/dirt was hanging from the ceiling, the pillow case was obviously dirty with something on it.
There was a hole in the bathroom door, wall paper coming off, gross dirty bathroom floor, carpets not vacuumed, faucet did not have a handle, and mold all around the sink.
we just traveled 14 hrs so we stuck it out. the comment from the staff the next day - we'll have to tell maintenance, that was it. I've tried to contact corp. headquarters but can't find an address.
their franchise is truly the slum lord for hotels.I recommend staying clear from allll budget inn hotels,
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "It appears that “Las Palmas Travel Network” (LPTN) may be a new scam connected to what’s going on at Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka Bahia Turquesas). ** Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka..."
- "I have visited many Motel 6 hotels over the years. I am staying at a neighborhood motel 6 due to home renevations / remodeling. This is by far the worst..."
- "Angry consumer. After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif. After noticing..."
- "Dear Sirs: It's very clear to see that the transmission pan leak that your employee told me I had is completely false. It is dry as a bone. That job..."
- "Service is constantly out but everytime i call i'm told there's no reported outages in my area. Finally had a tech come out to make sure it wasn't faulty equipment...."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."