620 Mine St, Nashville, AR 71852, USA
Not resolved
0 comments

This is the worst hotel I have stayed in.*** stains on the sheets in the middle and near the top of the bed.

The cord in the room for the room light was taped on the window with electrical tape. The cord by the bottom of the door was sticking out. The lamp was spliced together. The microwave was not plugged we were afraid to plug it in.

We rented the room because of the frig and microwave. All other plugs were covered up so we only had one plug to use in the sink area. The air-condition/heater was the worst, it keep blowing out stuff, I left my lid off my coffee and had hair and stuff floating in it. The cord was frayed where the negative was showing.

If someone or even worse a child would have been shocked or even worse dead from the exposed wires.Mold in the bathroom and one foot between the tub and toilet.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of budget inn accommodation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $128. Budget Inn needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned budget inn accommodation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Budget Inn.

Had an Experience with Budget Inn?

Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel

You May Also Like