1.7
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

1309 jefferson mo.the room was so out dated mo control to t_v was doctor 8 the mini fridge and black electrical tape holding a big cracked of peace of it.bugs on the floor nail holes in the wall mirror had find of spray dripping all down it.walls look like they had not been wiped out in some time shower and bathroom looks like they took a paintbrush and painted the floor on it no chain lock on the door.they even charge .25 for buckit of ice!!!!

This person wrote the review budget inn room from Budget Inn and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Budget Inn to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Budget Inn for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Budget Inn?

Comments

Bluegreen Resorts - Over promise, under deliver Bluegreen Resorts " Hello all! This will be a long review but so worth it to read it especially for those staying as part of a package deal with presentations. I had..." Read more Budget Inn - Room Review Budget Inn "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..." Read more Red Roof Inn - Room Review from Linthicum Heights, Maryland Red Roof Inn "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Ramada OKC near Bricktown 2001 East Reno Avenue, OKC, OK 73117 Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Lets see we booked online for this hotel for 12-31-16. When we arrived they had stated that they were over booked and that they would have to find us a..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more