Budget Inn Room Review
I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25.
I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed in room 104.
In addition, my room was never cleaned from the day I checked it nor throughout the weekend. I had to go to the front office to get bath towels which I was given kitchen towels! And no clean towels afterwards. Oh the bottom metal bed frame stuck out easily to trip over. I could not close the bathroom door due to it'd been warped.
There was a lot of "activity" going on on the grounds after dark. I noticed women standing outside their motel room. The night before I left I got in little after 9 from seeing my ill mother all day and as I was unlocking my door a car with some men pulled up by the curb and the driver said to me, "Hey beautiful what you up too!" I didn't look back nor reply to him I hurriedly went in the room and bolted the door.
I've stayed at numerous motels in the past and never encountered such filtiness nor uneasiness about my safety.
I'd like someone from Budget Inn to contact me. I did speak to the manager about the room. His reply was he'd talk to housekeeping.
Cheryl Carroll 337-396-9475
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Accommodation|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."
- "I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was..."
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."