1.7

Book a room with bookin.com for Raton, mm at 4:30 pm and arrived @ 5:30 on June 33, 2016.

We were in a new pickup and parking spaces were too small. We chose not to stay there.

The kicker is we paid 1st because the office was across the street from the actual room.

We ask for a refund twice and the mgr. refused. It wasn't worth staying there to get a $50,000 pickup with less than 1,500 scratched it worse. If this is the kind of business practice you condone, I'll make sure and never stay stay at one of your properties and I will be sure and spread the word.

I've spent most of my working career in the travel business in the DFW area and it's a small world.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Budget Inn. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Budget Inn to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Budget Inn and booking budget inn room booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Budget Inn?

Comments